Here we publish directions for cool projects you can do using ERA Graphics stamps. Liz, one of our League of Women Rubbercutters, has created a beautiful holiday card using our new Petroglyph Alphabet stamps.
By Liz Zobel
ERA Graphics Stamps as follows:
|#77-006H Ribbon border:
|#236 Petroglyph Alphabet:
|#PG-5807C10-B Lg. Starry Star:
- BMuse detail embossing powder - Holiday Wreath and Rich Pale Gold
- Pigment ink pad - gold by Encore
- Gold gel pen
- Red Confetti cardstock
- Green Confetti cardstock
- Double stick tape or other paper adhesive
- Heat gun for embossing (or other heat source)
- Craft knife or scissors
ENJOY!! Send us samples of what you make and we'll put them on our Samples pages.
- Cut 8 1/2" x 11" piece of green Confetti in half to get a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" piece. Fold in half so you have a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card.
- On the inside right edge, stamp the decorative border in gold and emboss with Holiday Wreath powder.
- Cut 1 3/8" strip from the left side of card (if it's open and laying flat). This will allow the decorative edge to be seen when the card is closed.
- Cut 4 pieces of red Confetti cardstock so they're 1 3/8" x 1 3/8".
- Stamp a letter, in gold, on each of the 4 pieces of cardstock and emboss with Holiday Wreath.
- Put double stick tape on the back of each letter and adhere to card (see example for placement).
- Outline each letter with gold gel pen.
- Stamp large starry star stamp 4 times (see example for placement) and emboss with Rich Pale Gold.